Input, control and automation

Sunday 4 September 2016

Caps Off

01:42 Posted by Roxton , No comments
All quiet here, I know. The new job is pretty time consuming, and most of what I'm writing for it falls under the IP clause in my contract and so can't be shared. However, I've been going through my code libraries and am trying to get all the non-protected things up on GitHub.

A very small and mostly useless tool, then: an app that automatically turns off Caps Lock whenever you lock your PC. Useful for me and people like me who rely on muscle memory to get through the day and haven't the patience to check whether Caps Lock is on every time we start typing our password. It's an actual app instead of a service (which would have been more useful) because we don't have local admin rights at work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment