Input, control and automation

Thursday 19 November 2015

Basic Speech Recognition Macros

02:21 Posted by Roxton , 2 comments

Back in 2012 I uploaded the video above, which showcased some of the functionality of a suite of Windows Speech Recognition (WSR) Macros I had written. There was some minor demand for the macro files, which I intended to share once I'd added some more features and polish.

However, before this could happen my hard-drive failed, and, as I had been too stupid to take proper backups, the files were lost. A year later I was desperately procrastinating in the face of numerous degree-related deadlines, and so I had a go at recreating the macros. I hadn't time to finish the job, but I shared the files, such as they are, and some people have found them useful.

Yesterday, I created a Github account, and thought that these old, unfinished files are probably a good candidate for my first repository. So, here you go. Implementation instructions, such as they are, are in the Readme; I make no pretence that the macros themselves are any good at all. But for those who are interested in using WSR - and it is a rather under-appreciated tool - you may find them a helpful starting point.

2 comments:

  1. hola disculpe pero usted en el video muestra la manipulación del cursor y me gustaría saber que lenguaje usa de programación de verdad me interesa mucho :(


    hello sorry but you on the video shows cursor manipulation and want to know which programming language uses truth really interested me :(

    ReplyDelete